Saturday, February 6, 2010

Gingivitis Lips Is This Normal - Gingivitis?

Is this normal - gingivitis? - gingivitis lips

I went to the dentist for a cleaning last week and told me I had gingivitis, and since then I have been brushing and mouth washing like crazy and I take time to floss in the morning and evening. Before my visit to the dentist, I realized that I had inflammation of the gums, but now it seems even worse (more red and swollen) because I'm brushing or flossing, or gingivitis seems to get worse before they get better?
- I also developed cancer in the upper and lower lip .. (Gross and painful) ... This could lead, more my swollen gums?

2 comments:

Dan said...

He seems to have his advice to go too far! Be careful when cleaning to avoid, too difficult, because he chewing gum recession, which is not attractive. To avoid this, use a soft toothbrush and do not rub too hard. Just to mention potentially overzealous brushing irritation and redness of the gums, and perhaps the worm.

While it is important to brush and floss regularly exaggerate Do'nt or have irreversible consequences.

Jeff said...

Yes, if you irritate the form to the gums, but continue to do so, because the blood and remove bacteria.

Post a Comment