Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Have A Mole That Hurts My Mole Hurts?

My mole hurts? - i have a mole that hurts

I am 19 and have a large mole on the side of the face, which is of course an incredible shame, I was bullied all my life for them and now I am suffering from anxiety.
But anyway, this morning I woke up and it hurts a little, like when I touch, pain and a bit strange to feel the area around the mole.
It looks different, does not change color or shape, just look normal.
I sleep in a very strange posistions can only sleep on comical? and numbness or two after sleeping on this page.
Of course I'll need to check whether it is carried out or changes after few days.
I'm not much sun, so I am sure that you cover in sunscreen.
Ideas?
Xo.

8 comments:

purrrrfe... said...

It could be simply that you are more vulnerable because they are embarrassed by it. Just watch for a few days. If it still hurt or gets bigger, or the color immediately changes only at a dermatologist. When you click OK in a few days, you can always hide on the moon. You have to remove it if it causes great anxiety.

purrrrfe... said...

It could be simply that you are more vulnerable because they are embarrassed by it. Just watch for a few days. If it still hurt or gets bigger, or the color immediately changes only at a dermatologist. When you click OK in a few days, you can always hide on the moon. You have to remove it if it causes great anxiety.

Sophie Mac said...

Go to a doctor and give your opinion! Just exclude the possibility that it is dangerous. And you're 19, but there is nothing wrong that you do not need anyones permission to be deleted.

happynay said...

Make an appointment with a dermatologist. Laser is turned off. It takes less than a minute to do and not painful. I had several moles removed, and no big deal.

LifesBee... said...

Eek, you could consult with a doctor ... fast. Mole not hurt.

pa69oldf... said...

No clear idea, but it checked out anyway.

Bern said...

Wait until they start growing their hair.

squirrels flyin said...

Truncated.:-D

Post a Comment