Friday, January 8, 2010

Designer Computer Bags How Much Can I Make As A Freelance Designer While Employed With A Masters In Computer Science And An MBA?

How much can i make as a freelance designer while employed with a masters in computer science and an MBA? - designer computer bags

Status:

I am currently a student, who think for my BS in computer science, then plan, Master in Computer Science and Master of Business Administration)-while maintaining program (. I have my associates in Web development at 6 months.

Map:

For all this time, it once happened to the school I will not paid until the end finished in half the salary, my goal is to be 90,000-120,000 a year and independent of me as a web designer and programmer to more money in my wallet. I also read on another computer / Internet Options to money as a SEO and Internet Marketing (RSS / blogger / advertising / P ... I am a hard worker with my eyes fixed directly to the area and thus this to do.

Questions:

Say that once I'm done with school, I am a manager of information systems that serve more than 120,000 per year. If I advertise my car, how much you think you could become a self-employed web developer to do and / or self-Internalt Marketer?

(Expert / Educated ANSWER / opinions only)

PS - Feel free to add more options in my area ie shares, that the extra money for me, he is Mr. Money Bags ^ _ ^

1 comment:

emtpolle... said...

I think it is a good business plan, as it fell on a large number of companies and look into the business. One way is to do SEO on their websites. I know someone who operates a web design company and do an average of $ 50/hour jtimages.com to SEO. You can probably order 40-50k working part-time collection of these fees.

Post a Comment